Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A Minute to THINK!

I know times are hard but damn you have to make them easy! Stop doing trifling shit and get your shit together!
On my way to work the other day I ran into a road block with a car on fire. I'm like shit, I'm already running late and this bullshit in the way. As I look out my window I see a women crying and appear to be with child. I heard the firefighters ask her if she wanted to go to the hospital and she replied no. I turn my radio to Hot 107.9 to ease my mind. The firefighters extinguish the car fire.  Next thing I know, this chick jumped up screaming and yelling.

Mind you traffic is still at a stand still and this lady want to act a fool. I noticed firefighters put the fire out quickly. There was no gasoline on the ground so this tell me that this simple chick drove the car without oil in the fucken Engine!

So I'm wait for work because of the simple chick with no oil in her car?! Stop spreading your got damn legs and take care of your shit and we would be stunk on the side of the road and late for work. 

Think you simple bitches THINK! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment