Thursday, May 2, 2013

Knicks and Celtics Almost got it poppin' at last night's Playoff Game


Just after the final buzzer of the Boston Celtics' impressive Game 5 road win over the New York Knicks on Thursday, several players from the two teams got heated and started a small skirmish that had to be separated by coaches.


<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KcFV3fwQ-zs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
Words passed between the players, Anthony wasn't interested in elaborating.
"I’m not thinking about no Jordan Crawford," he said after the game. "I don’t even think he deserves for you to be typing right now."
That's a sentiment Charles Barkley shared on TNT's "Inside the NBA" postgame show.
"Raymond Felton, let that go," Barkley said. "Never argue with guys who don't get in the game."
Celtics coach Doc Rivers said in his postgame press conference that he wasn't sure what precipitated the conflict, but that he thinks it's "much ado about nothing."
"I didn't see it. I was not happy with it," he said. "[Knicks coach Mike Woodson] wasn't happy with it. We don't need any of that crap, you know? We really don't. I mean, come on, let's just play basketball. Let's be physical as we can be on the floor, and then let's walk off the floor. So I don't know what happened, but I don't think it was a big deal. I thought it was a lot of talking."

No comments:

Post a Comment