Thursday, July 4, 2013

The Game Season 6 Episode 11 recap

If you missed Tuesday night Season 6, 11 Episode of The Game... I here to tell you that it was the BOMB! Tasha Mac really missed up this time.

TheGameBET Missed the return of#TheGameBET? Here's a recap of last night's episode ---> bet.us/120MJtlWatch the re-air TONIGHT @ 8:30P/7:30C

See what the fans this about The Game return.... 


  • sis.courtney  a day ago

    damn Pook, did you have to say "get the hell outta here" like that?!?! Well yeah, I guess you did.

  • Avatar

  • Chai Tea Latte  a day ago

    wow! Tasha messed up big time. Malik is maturing. I like that. & I love the chemistry and dynamic between Chardonnay and Jason.
    I'm glad the game is back!
    Thanks for posting 
    • Avatar

      NeicyN  a day ago

      Damn Tasha!! She didnt waste no time moving Rick in tho

    • Avatar

    • Monique Joseph  a day ago

      That was a really great episode.. Pookie over Rick any day!!
      Avatar

    • body_rock  14 hours ago


      I truly believe that it is impossible to find everything you want and desire in one person so I can understand Tasha being torn but at the end of the day you cannot have your cake and eat it too unless both parties agree to it. This was, by far, the best episode of the season. I love how Malik hugged his mother and professed that it was just the two of them. Finally some genuine emotion from the guy. I just hope that Pookie can find find some peace cuz I know he is really hurt.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment