Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Beyonce! Beyonce! Beyonce!

While I was on vacation I had the pleasure of experiencing the Mrs. Carter Tour in Atlanta and I tell you Beyonce sure does deliver! Traffic to the Gwinnett Arena was hell Friday as everybody rushed to see the Queen do her thing. I was late but you know the show didn't start on time. It was a lot of sexy single ladies in attendance along with others who were looking for an attractive single male to mate with.
Once the show started it was none stop action until the very end. Mind you I had to stand all night because no one would sit down once Beyonce hit the stage. I noticed Beyonce isn't as tall as she appear  on TV, but she "is" prettier in person! My favor band member Bibi did her thing and you know the drummer gave us some as they played "Freakum Dress." At one point during Beyonce's fan interaction Beyonce put the mic in a fans face to help her sing the lyrics to "Irreplaceable", but the fan choked still holding his iphone in disbelief. Beyonce told the fan:

"Boy I'm up in your face right now! This is a once in a life time experience. You better get that damn phone out my face!"

Beyonce shoved the phone out her face and kept it moving to a more deserving individual of her presence. Beyonce also made us wait 5 minutes before singing "Why don't you love me". She asked the Arena "Why don't you love me?" then stood there waiting for us to tell her how much we love Beyonce. She didn't need me to express my feelings because she's my fantasy wife. We have and understanding -_-



I must say the money I spent on tickets to the show were well worth it. Beyonce is that chick. And hell yeah she can get it! Just like that! 


No comments:

Post a Comment