Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Celebrity Look Alike

Someone posted this picture on Facebook after Monday night show of Love & Hiphop Atlanta and you can see by the Likes... They was clowning. Y'all lay off Traci Steele because she is good peeps! On the other hand, she does look related to R.Kelly. lol
Dang I had to dig so deep to find someone info on this chick because she not even Wiki. The first reaction when everyone saw the super trailer featuring newest cast member DJ Traci Steele was “Who is she?” The blogs and social media sites were all a blaze with rumors and false information on the new star. She is obviously a DJ but she is a radio personality at Hot 107.9 an Atlanta based radio station. The cast first impressions was that she was a little too squeaky clean but according to her everyone has a little ratchet in their lives and she doesn’t mind showing it.

She was born and raised in Bronx, New York. Tracie attended Adlai E. Stevenson high school in the city where she graduated top 30 in her class of 2000 with more than 600 students. A year later she joined the Airforce and was stationed in Langley Virginia. While there she went to an audition for Radio DJ’s in 2005 in Hampton and got the job at WHOV 88.1 FM. In 2006 just a year later she picked up a job in Atlanta and packed her things and left the Air Force. While working at Hot 107.9 she hooked up with DJ Babey Drew and got pregnant. But they had a serious relationship and today they raise their son Lil Drew.
In looking over an interview the newest cast member of “Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta,” Traci Steele, did with VH1′s blog, I came across an interesting news nugget. Apparently K. Michelle really does have beef with nearly every single woman on the series because at some point she came for DJ Traci Steele’s head, calling her participation in the show opportunistic.
*Side Eye*
When asked how she feels about K. trying to call her out, Traci is just as confused as we all are.
“It baffles me because I’m doing the same thing you were doing, boo. What’s the difference between you and I, honey pie. But I let you live. I’m not even sure she knows what an opportunist is. You so far into Wikipedia, look that s— up. Opportunists, they benefit off of other people and they do things maliciously just to gain. I don’t gain from other people. I got on this show to build my family. I’m not hurting anyone in the process and I’m building a brand and I’m building an empire. That’s the same thing you doing, so I mean opportunist, it take one to know one.”
I told y'all K.Whatshername was gay. If a female dis her, that bitch go crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment