Monday, April 29, 2013

She can't cook and doesn't clean

photo-2
I saw someone post this on facebook and wondered what in the hell type of meal is this? The plate looks sick! So fellas I'm sure you have been meeting more and more girls that seem to be less and less interested in the traditional duties of a woman. It seems like as girls are more 
career oriented that a lot of them have no interest in those ol chores that their moms did. So, if I get in a serious relationship with one of these girls, it’s going to piss me off if she thinks I’m going to do all that crap.


A man and a woman have roles, why can’t girls have careers and still be womanly...I’ll still have to mow the yard because my DNA made me stronger therefore I’ll use that ability. I feel as if they just a man to "Show-off."
weak bitches.
It seems like women can shed the old skin and be as fast-food oriented as they want, but if I can’t mend the fence... I’m not useful.
I just don’t get it. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. baby if I come home and see this shit, I'm signing you up for cooking lesson!

    ReplyDelete